Coming back from a trip is stressful.
One of the hardest parts of going on vacation, is leaving people in charge of your things while you are gone. Watch as Whitney returns from her paradise to some crazy voice messages.
- This is an adaptation on a sketch performed by BYU Divine Comedy in 2010.
- This sketch was uploaded on the same day as the episode aired on BYUtv.
- This is only the second sketch to have all ten Cast members in it, after Everything Sounds Nicer.
- However, only eight out of ten Cast members appear in this sketch.
- This is the first sketch where at least one Cast member plays multiple roles.
- This is the second time Jason Gray and Matt Meese can only be heard. The first sketches in which they had a voice-only role were Man of Interest and Generation Gap respectively.
- Most Cast members who appear in this sketch are extras. They walk around without interfering with the sketch.
- This is the first sketch in which members of the Featured Cast have voice-only roles, this being Natalie Madsen and James Perry.
"Like, Comment and Subscribe!"Edit
The end slate of this video shows a black screen with "STUDIO C, MON @ 9 ET / 7 MT".
|Season 1 Episode 6|
| ~ Trip to the ER (transcript) ~|
~ Generation Gap (transcript) ~
~ While You Were Out (transcript) ~
~ Channel Surfing (transcript) ~
~ Metropolitan Boy Scouts (transcript) ~
~ Foreign Exchange (transcript) ~