The music industry isn't for everyone.
This punk rock band shows up to play a birthday party gig, but things go a bit wrong when styles clash. Watch and see if they can wow the birthday boy.
- This sketch was uploaded on the same day as the episode aired on BYUtv.
- This is the first sketch of Season 1 Episode 5.
- This is the twenty-fifth sketch of Studio C.
- This is the twentieth sketch in which Mallory Everton appears.
- This sketch has a sequel, which was featured in Season 6 Episode 7.
- This is the first time that someone who appears in the sketch is directly talking to someone who doesn't appear at all.
- This excludes Bashful E-mail, where both characters don't appear.
"Like, Comment and Subscribe!"Edit
The end slate for this sketch shows a black screen with the text "STUDIO C MON @ 9 ET / 7 MT".
|Season 1 Episode 5|
| ~ The Entertainment (transcript) ~|
~ Chatterbox (transcript) ~
~ New Year's Resolution (transcript) ~
~ Everything Sounds Nicer (lyrics) ~
~ Google Translate (transcript) ~
~ Mafia (transcript) ~