The shoulder devil is harder to carry than an angel.
The shoulder devil is even harder to carry than an angel. Watch as Jason tries to combat the evil influences of his temptation.
- This sketch was uploaded on the same day as the episode aired on BYUtv.
- This is the fiftieth sketch of Studio C.
- This is the last sketch of Season 1 Episode 8.
- This is the longest sketch of Season 1 Episode 8, based on duration.
- This is the first sketch to feature recurring character Shoulder Devil, but the second sketch in the Shoulder Angel-series, after Shoulder Angel.
- This is the fourth time a sketch gets a sequel, after The Doorstep (Part 1 / Part 2), Awkward Avoidance Viking (Grocery Store / Ex-Girlfriend / Grandma's House) and Spencer (Generation Gap / Spencer Goes to Class).
"Like, Comment and Subscribe!"Edit
The end slate of this video shows a black screen with "STUDIO C, MON @ 9 ET / 7 MT".
|Season 1 Episode 8|
| ~ Prop Switch (transcript) ~|
~ Spencer Goes to Class (transcript) ~
~ How Are You Feeling (transcript) ~
~ Third Wheel Song (lyrics) ~
~ Weighty Matters (transcript) ~
~ Shoulder Devil (transcript) ~