You may have been looking for another page about a certain Shoulder Angel. If you were, you might be able to find the right page here.
The Shoulder Angel has met his match.
Our favorite shoulder angel is back, and this time it is to help NBA player Shawn Bradley. Watch as the shoulder angel has to climb to great heights to help make a good decision.
- This is the last sketch of Season 1.
- This sketch was uploaded on the same day as the episode aired on BYUtv.
- This is the second sketch with a speaking guest star, as Shawn Bradley appears in this sketch, after Elizabeth Funk played in Awkward Avoidance Viking: Grandma's House.
- This is the thirtieth sketch of Studio C in which Jeremy Warner appears.
- This is the second sketch in which the Shoulder Angel appears, after Shoulder Angel, and this is the third sketch in the Shoulder Angel and Devil-series, after Shoulder Angel (sketch) and Shoulder Devil (sketch).
- This is the longest sketch of Season 1 Episode 10, based on duration.
- Stephen Meek was specifically chosen to play opposite Shawn Bradley, because of the large size gap.
- This sketch was featured in the special Season 1 Favorites.
- This sketch was also featured in the special The Best of Studio C.
- This is the second sketch to be featured in more than two episodes, after P90X.
"Like, Comment and Subscribe!"Edit
The end slate for this sketch shows a black screen with the text "STUDIO C MON @ 9 ET / 7 MT".
|Season 1 Episode 10|
| ~ Lord of the Dance (transcript) ~|
~ Miss Frizzle's Performance Review (transcript) ~
~ Shooting Booth (transcript) ~
~ Jealous (transcript) ~
~ James Austen (transcript) ~
~ Shoulder Angel Meets Shawn Bradley (transcript) ~