Shakespeare's characters have issues.
Juliet goes to therapy for anxiety. Watch as her therapist tries to make sense of her story.
- This is the second sketch of Season 1 Episode 2.
- This is the only sketch of Season 1 Episode 2 not to be written by Matt Meese, but he does appear in it.
- This sketch was uploaded on Valentines Day 2013, after Season 1 had aired.
- Mallory and Matt are both playing as characters in works written by famous writer William Shakespeare.
- This is the first sketch with more female than male Cast members in it.
- This sketch presumably takes place in a certain time period in the past.
"Like, Comment and Subscribe!"Edit
The end slate of this video shows a black screen with "STUDIO C, MON @ 10 ET / 8 MT".
|Season 1 Episode 2|
| ~ What the France?! (transcript) ~|
~ Shakespearean Therapy (transcript) ~
~ Celebirthsary (transcript) ~
~ P90X (transcript) ~
~ Facebook Philanthropist (transcript) ~
~ The Oregon Trail (transcript) ~
~ Shoulder Angel (transcript) ~
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.