The TSA tries to stop true love, da Vinci finds difficulty in painting his latest portrait, and the high school spelling bee gets an update.
Now TSA is getting in the way of true love!
Food Line Hypocrisy, Don't Let It Happen To You.
The art of seduction is no easy task.
Mona Lisa wasn't the easiest model to work with.
I don't normally like spelling bees, but this one's aiight.
Welcome to Earth.
Video Instruction Series Can Inform People About Men.
Sir Francis can make a party out of any battle.
|Sketch Title||Views||Like Ratio|
|Waiting in the Sandwich Line||1,260,000+||99.1%|
|Mona Lisa's Smile||1,740,000+||98.9%|
|Inner City Spelling Bee||3,410,000+||98.5%|
|Just Jeremy: Sci-Fi Movies||500,000+||98.7%|
|VISCIPAM: Ping Pong||1,420,000+||99.0%|
|Franny Goes to War||840,000+||98.0%|
- No one appears in every sketch of this episode. Matt appears in every sketch, except for Just Jeremy: Sci-Fi Movies.
- Adam only appears in WrongCom and Franny Goes to War, the least of all the ten cast members.
- This episode features the second PSA sketch, Waiting in the Sandwich Line, after Laundry in Season 2 Episode 1.
- This episode also features the second sketch with Franny, after 18th Century Man's Man in Season 1 Episode 9.
- This episode features the first installments of Flirting Academy, Just Jeremy, and VISCIPAM.
- Waiting in the Sandwich Line is the highest rated sketch of this episode, with the recurring character Franny in Franny Goes to War having the worst rating.
- Franny Goes to War is the only sketch with a rating below 98%.
- Waiting in the Sandwich Line is the only sketch with a rating higher than 99%.
- Flirting Academy (sketch) and Inner City Spelling Bee are the only sketches with more than three million views.
|Season 2 Episode 2|
| ~ WrongCom (transcript) ~|
~ Waiting in the Sandwich Line (transcript) ~
~ Flirting Academy (transcript) ~
~ Mona Lisa's Smile (transcript) ~
~ Inner City Spelling Bee (transcript) ~
~ Just Jeremy: Sci-Fi Movies (transcript) ~
~ VISCIPAM: Ping Pong (transcript) ~
~ Franny Goes to War (transcript) ~