Mallory tells two truths, Whitney goes on a blind date, and Jason makes a new friend at the family BBQ.
The game two truths and a lie can make things a little awkward sometimes.
What happens when a straight-A student fails a test?
You never know what's going to happen when Jeremy gives a funeral speech.
Even "He Who Must Not Be Named" goes on blind dates.
Impress the boss or survive a zombie attack? Life is full of tough decisions.
Even evil geniuses can't remember everyone.
|Sketch Title||Views||Like Ratio|
|Two Truths and a Lie||3,420,000+||98.9%|
|Lord Voldemort Goes On Blind Date||2,560,000+||98.3%|
|Evil Memory Lapse||1,760,000+||99.1%|
- Whitney appears in every sketch featured in this episode.
- Evil Memory Lapse and ECON 101 are the only sketches with a rating higher than 99%.
- Zombie BBQ is the only sketch with a rating lower than 98%.
- Two Truths and a Lie and Lord Voldemort Goes On Blind Date are the only sketches with more than two million views.
- Two Truths and a Lie is the only sketch with more than three million views.
|Season 1 Episode 3|
| ~ Two Truths and a Lie (transcript) ~|
~ ECON 101 (transcript) ~
~ Awkward Eulogy (transcript) ~
~ Lord Voldemort Goes On Blind Date (transcript) ~
~ Zombie BBQ (transcript) ~
~ Evil Memory Lapse (transcript) ~