What happens to a conversation when you change the prop?
Sometimes, the props used in a sketch can make a huge difference. Watch as Studio C changes a normal conversation into a funny one with a simple prop switch.
- This is the first sketch of Season 1 Episode 8.
- This sketch was uploaded on the same day as the episode aired on BYUtv.
- This is the third sketch in a row to be written by Matt Meese, after Awkward Avoidance Viking: Grandma's House and Dinner Party.
- This is the forty-fifth sketch of Studio C.
- This is the first sketch since Chatterbox where Jason Gray isn't a part of the sketch, and is also not credited in the description.
- This sketch features the joint fewest Cast members of Season 1, only three people appear.
- This excludes Bashful E-mail where no one appears.
- This is the second time an entire part of the transcript is repeated later, although this is the first time it happens in the same sketch.
- This is the first time since that the fourth wall is broken, aside from television shows in Channel Surfing and P90X.
- This sketch features Mattory.
"Like, Comment and Subscribe!"Edit
The end slate for this sketch shows a black screen with the text "STUDIO C MON @ 9 ET / 7 MT".
|Season 1 Episode 8|
| ~ Prop Switch (transcript) ~|
~ Spencer Goes to Class (transcript) ~
~ How Are You Feeling (transcript) ~
~ Third Wheel Song (lyrics) ~
~ Weighty Matters (transcript) ~
~ Shoulder Devil (transcript) ~