Boy Scouts in the city is very different.
When Matt moves from a mountainous town to a big city he finds out the boy scouts have a different manual to survive. Watch as Matt tries to conquer the big city and learn the skills to stay on top.
- This sketch was uploaded on the same day as the episode aired on BYUtv.
- This is the thirty-fifth sketch of Studio C.
- This is the thirtieth sketch to be directed by Julian Riley.
- Natalie Madsen is the only Cast member who does not appear in this sketch.
- This sketch is supposed to take place in New York City.
"Like, Comment and Subscribe!"Edit
The end slate of this video shows a black screen with "STUDIO C, MON @ 9 ET / 7 MT".
|Season 1 Episode 6|
| ~ Trip to the ER (transcript) ~|
~ Generation Gap (transcript) ~
~ While You Were Out (transcript) ~
~ Channel Surfing (transcript) ~
~ Metropolitan Boy Scouts (transcript) ~
~ Foreign Exchange (transcript) ~