Playing the guitar is so 2011.
The guy with the guitar always is the center of the attention with the ladies. But what happens when the mighty pan flute joins the party? Watch and see if the girls are impressed.
James: Oh, Stephen! There they are!
Stephen: Oh man. I didn't know Jeremy was gonna be here.
James: I know. He's always the center of attention with that stupid guitar.
Stephen: I swear, if he plays Wonderwall one more time…
James: No, Stephen, we got this, okay? It's gonna work out just like we planned. Hey, ladies.
- This sketch was performed early 2012, as part of Divine Comedy. In the early version, Stacey Harkey played the role of Jeremy Warner. Adam Berg, Matt Meese, Jason Gray, Mallory Everton, and James Perry played in both versions as well.
- This is the first sketch of Season 1 Episode 10.
- This sketch was uploaded on the same day as the episode aired on BYUtv.
- This is the shortest sketch of Season 1 Episode 10, based on duration.
- This is the first sketch with a duration of less than three minutes since Awkward Avoidance Viking: Grandma's House.
- This is the first sketch to be written by Stephen Meek.
- This is the second sketch where the main setting is at a barbecue, after Zombie BBQ.
- This is the highest rated sketch of Season 1.
- This is the third Dance Sketch, and second in a row, after TMNT Dance and Bad Timing: The Musical.
- This is the fifth sketch where all the ten Cast members are part of the sketch, after Everything Sounds Nicer, While You Were Out, How Are You Feeling and 18th Century Man's Man.
- This is the shortest sketch out of the five sketches.
- This is the first sketch where the featured song has no text.
"Like, Comment and Subscribe!"Edit
The end slate for this sketch shows a black screen with the text "STUDIO C MON @ 9 ET / 7 MT".
|Season 1 Episode 10|
| ~ Lord of the Dance (transcript) ~|
~ Miss Frizzle's Performance Review (transcript) ~
~ Shooting Booth (transcript) ~
~ Jealous (transcript) ~
~ James Austen (transcript) ~
~ Shoulder Angel Meets Shawn Bradley (transcript) ~