Don't get lost with this old lady.
When three hikers get lost in the woods, their only hope out is a scary old woman. Watch and see if they can find their way home.
- This sketch was uploaded on the same day as the episode aired on BYUtv.
- This is the fifty-fifth sketch of Studio C.
- This is the first sketch since Chatterbox to be written by Whitney (Call) Meek.
- This is the fiftieth sketch in which Matt Meese appears, the fortieth sketch in which Whitney (Call) Meek is featured, and the twentieth sketch in which Natalie Madsen appears.
- This is the forty-fifth sketch to be directed by Julian Riley.
"Like, Comment and Subscribe!"Edit
The end slate for this sketch shows a black screen with the text "STUDIO C MON @ 9 ET / 7 MT".
|Season 1 Episode 9|
| ~ Emergency Pitch Meeting (transcript) ~|
~ Ditching Dobby (transcript) ~
~ 18th Century Man's Man (transcript) ~
~ Bane's Birthday Party (transcript) ~
~ Evil Asides (transcript) ~
~ Bad Timing: The Musical (transcript) ~