Singing makes EVERYTHING better!
Giving people bad news is always hard. Watch Studio C give bad news in a nice way.
- This sketch was uploaded on the same day as the episode aired on BYUtv.
- This is the first featured song since State of Mind.
- This is the first time a cast member sings an entire song.
- This is the second sketch to be directed by Nick Stentzel, after Bad Extra.
- This is the first time all ten cast members appear together in a sketch.
- This is the first time at least one cast member plays multiple roles in a sketch.
- This is the twentieth sketch in which Whitney (Call) Meek is featured and the tenth sketch in which Natalie Madsen appears.
- This is the first sketch to be filmed off-set since Bad Extra.
- This is the first sketch to be written by Mallory Everton since Dana's Dead Tongue Twister, and the first sketch since Two Truths and a Lie to be only written by her solo.
"Like, Comment and Subscribe!"Edit
The end slate for this sketch shows a black screen with the text "STUDIO C MON @ 9 ET / 7 MT".
|Season 1 Episode 5|
| ~ The Entertainment (transcript) ~|
~ Chatterbox (transcript) ~
~ New Year's Resolution (transcript) ~
~ Everything Sounds Nicer (lyrics) ~
~ Google Translate (transcript) ~
~ Mafia (transcript) ~
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.